Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (back) out for Sunday
The Indiana Pacers have ruled out Malcolm Brogdon for Sunday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
After nearly a month of Brogdon heading into games with a questionable tag only to be ruled out before game time, Brogdon will now officially miss the final game of the regular season. The Pacers will look to bounce back in the 2022/23 season.
Brogdon averaged 35.6 fantasy points per game this season off of 19.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, 5.9 assists, and 0.4 blocks per contest.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Goga Bitadze (foot) officially out Sunday for Pacers April 10th, 2022
- Goga Bitadze (foot) now doubtful Sunday for Pacers April 10th, 2022
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (back) out for Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Goga Bitadze (foot) questionable for Pacers Sunday afternoon April 10th, 2022
- Jalen Smith (groin) out for Pacers' season finale Sunday April 10th, 2022