Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit
Detroit Pistons forward Marvin Bagley will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Bagley is still dealing with a left hip strain, and as a result, he will miss the team's season finale.
In 48 games this season, Bagley averaged 1.3 points, 7.0 rebounds and 22.5 FanDuel points.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Frank Jackson starting for Detroit Sunday in place of Cade Cunningham April 10th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) ruled out Sunday for Pistons April 10th, 2022
- Cory Joseph (back) out again Sunday for Pistons April 9th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Pistons' Cory Joseph (back) out on Friday April 8th, 2022