Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Russell Westbrook (shoulder) will not play in Sunday's contest against the Denver Nuggets.
Westbrook's chaotic season will finally come to an end after the Lakers ruled out their point guard for their last three games. In a middling matchup against a Denver unit allowing a 111.3 defensive rating, Talen Horton-Tucker is on track for more minutes.
Horton-Tucker's Sunday projection includes 16.9 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 4.5 assists.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022