Moses Brown playing with Cleveland's second unit on Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers center Moses Brown is not starting in Friday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Brown will come off the bench after Evan Mobley was chosen as Friday's starter.
In 23.8 expected minutes, numberFire's models project Brown to produce 10.0 points, 9.4 rebounds, and 0.3 assists.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Clippers starting Terance Mann for inactive Paul George (health protocols) on Friday April 15th, 2022
- Luke Kennard (hamstring) ruled out for Clippers' Friday matchup against Pelicans April 15th, 2022
- Paul George out for Clippers Friday due to health protocols April 15th, 2022
- Luke Kennard (hamstring) listed as questionable on Clippers' Friday injury report April 14th, 2022
- Clippers' Luke Kennard (hamstring) uncertain for Friday April 14th, 2022
- Robert Covington coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday April 12th, 2022