Cade Cunningham returns to Pistons lineup, Frank Jackson back on bench
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Cade Cunningham will start on Wednesday versus the Dallas Mavericks.
Cunningham is returning to action after missing a game with a hip injury. Frank Jackson is moving back to the bench and Rodney McGruder's minutes will likely take a hit. Saddiq Bey will not have as many shot opportunities after he went 12-of-20 from the field on Sunday.
numberFire’s models project Cunningham for 29.9 minutes and 32.5 FanDuel points, and he has a $8,500 salary on Wednesday’s six-game slate.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Frank Jackson starting for Detroit Sunday in place of Cade Cunningham April 10th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) ruled out Sunday for Pistons April 10th, 2022
- Cory Joseph (back) out again Sunday for Pistons April 9th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Pistons' Cory Joseph (back) out on Friday April 8th, 2022