Thunder's Tre Mann (hamstring) ruled out again Wednesday
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Tre Mann (hamstring) has been ruled out for Wednesday versus the Utah Jazz.
Mann hasn't played in the last five games and that will not change on Wednesday. The Thunder started Zavier Simpson, Vit Krejci, Georgios Kalaitzakis, and Isaiah Roby on Tuesday, while Theo Maledon, Aleksej Pokesevski, and Aaron Wiggins were all DNP-CD. Hoard erupted for 24 points and 21 rebounds while leading the Thunder to an accidental victory, so he will likely be held out for the second leg of the back-to-back.
Krejci is currently numberFire's fifth-best point-per-dollar value on Wednesday's six-game slate. He has a $4,300 salary and our models project him for 31.9 minutes and 25.5 FanDuel points.
- Miami's Josh Richardson (knee) will not return on Saturday December 2nd, 2023
- Max Christie coming off Los Angeles' bench on Saturday night December 2nd, 2023
- Lakers starting Cam Reddish (groin) on Saturday, Max Christie to bench December 2nd, 2023
- Aaron Holiday playing with Houston's second unit on Saturday night December 2nd, 2023
- Rockets starting Fred VanVleet (thumb) at point guard on Saturday, Aaron Holiday to bench December 2nd, 2023
- Anthony Davis (adductor/hip) active for Lakers on Saturday night December 2nd, 2023
- Oklahoma City's Cason Wallace operating in second unit role on Tuesday night November 28th, 2023
- Thunder starting Jalen Williams (hip) on Tuesday, Cason Wallace to bench November 28th, 2023
- Jalen Williams (hip) returning Tuesday for Thunder November 27th, 2023
- Jalen Williams (hip) ruled out again for Thunder Wednesday November 21st, 2023
- Cason Wallace starting for Thunder Sunday in place of injured Jalen Williams November 19th, 2023
- Jalen Williams (hip) won't play for Thunder on Sunday November 19th, 2023