Aleksej Pokusevski shifting to Thunder second unit versus Trail Blazers
Oklahoma City Thunder power forward Aleksej Pokusevski will not start on Tuesday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
The Thunder are rolling out a starting five of Zavier Simpson, Vit Krejci, Georgios Kalaitzakis, Jaylen Hoard, and Isaiah Roby in Tuesday night's tank-off with the Trail Blazers. Pokusevski will likely see a smaller role with the second unit.
Poku is averaging 17.6 minutes and 16.5 FanDuel points per game off the bench this season.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Thunder acquire JaMychal Green from Nuggets via trade June 13th, 2022
- Tre Mann (hamstring) out again for Thunder on Friday April 7th, 2022
- Thunder's Tre Mann (hamstring) ruled out again Wednesday April 6th, 2022
- Thunder's Jaylen Hoard starting on Tuesday, Aleksej Pokusevski coming off the bench April 5th, 2022
- Aaron Wiggins coming off the bench for Thunder on Tuesday April 5th, 2022
- Aleksej Pokusevski shifting to Thunder second unit versus Trail Blazers April 5th, 2022