LeBron James (ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (ankle) has been ruled out for Tuesday versus the Phoenix Suns.
James missed three of the last four contests, and even though the Lakers are on the verge of elimination from playoff contention, he will remain out Tuesday. Malik Monk will likely draw another start in place of James. Anthony Davis (foot) is still listed as questionable for the Lakers.
Monk scored 18.6 FanDuel points in 33.2 minutes as a starter last game. He has a $6,300 salary on Tuesday's 12-game slate. Davis is averaging 50.7 FanDuel points per game without LeBron this season, compared to 46.1 when they are both active.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022