Alperen Sengun (leg) starting for Rockets Sunday night; Usman Garuba back to bench
Houston Rockets center Alperen Sengun is in the lineup Sunday in the team's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Sengun missed Friday night's game due to a leg injury. However, he didn't carry a designation into Sunday's contest, and he has now received the official green light to play. The rookie will also start down low, sending Usman Garuba back to a bench role.
Our models project Sengun for 16.1 points, 9.0 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 38.0 FanDuel points across 32.3 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Jalen Green (illness) available Sunday for Rockets April 10th, 2022
- Jalen Green (illness) questionable Sunday for Houston April 9th, 2022
- Usman Garuba coming off Rockets' bench on Sunday April 3rd, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (leg) starting for Rockets Sunday night; Usman Garuba back to bench April 3rd, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (leg) not listed on Houston's Sunday injury report April 2nd, 2022