Jrue Holiday (ankle) starting for Bucks Sunday; Jevon Carter coming off bench
The Milwaukee Bucks will start Jrue Holiday (ankle) in Sunday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Holiday sat out Friday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers along with most of the Bucks' starters, but he'll be back on the court to start today's contest. Jevon Carter started in his spot Friday, but will come off the bench this afternoon.
Holiday has an $8,600 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 35.3 fantasy points against the Mavericks, with 16.4 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 6.6 assists.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022