Miles McBride (knee) questionable for New York Sunday evening
New York Knicks guard Miles McBride is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Orlando Magic.
McBride is dealing with a sore right knee, which is why he's missed time recently. However, it seems as though he could be ready to return to the court on Sunday. Keep an eye on his status ahead of the 6 p.m. ET tipoff. Nerlens Noel, meanwhile, has been ruled out outright once again due to his sore left foot.
In 37 games this season, McBride is averaging 2.0 points, 1.1 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 5.9 FanDuel points.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Immanuel Quickley starting for Knicks Sunday in place of injured RJ Barrett April 10th, 2022
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) out again for Knicks on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Miles McBride (knee) out for Orlando Sunday night April 10th, 2022
- Quentin Grimes (knee) ruled out Sunday for Magic April 10th, 2022
- RJ Barrett (knee) officially out Sunday for New York April 9th, 2022
- Quentin Grimes (knee) questionable for Knicks on Sunday April 9th, 2022