Alperen Sengun (leg) not listed on Houston's Sunday injury report
Houston Rockets center Alperen Sengun (leg) is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
After a two-game absence, Sengun is on track to return on Sunday. In a matchup against a Minnesota team ranked tenth in points allowed inside this season, numberFire's models project Sengun to score 37.7 FanDuel points.
Sengun's projection includes 14.9 points, 9.4 rebounds, and 4.0 assists.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Jalen Green (illness) available Sunday for Rockets April 10th, 2022
- Jalen Green (illness) questionable Sunday for Houston April 9th, 2022
- Usman Garuba coming off Rockets' bench on Sunday April 3rd, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (leg) starting for Rockets Sunday night; Usman Garuba back to bench April 3rd, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (leg) not listed on Houston's Sunday injury report April 2nd, 2022