Kyle Kuzma (knee) not expected to play Sunday for Washington
Washington Wizards forward Kyle Kuzma is not expected to play Sunday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Kuzma continues to deal with knee tendonitis, and as a result, head coach Wes Unseld Jr. says that he'll likely be sidelined through the end of the weekend. Expect Rui Hachimura to remain in the starting five.
In 66 games this season, Kuzma is averaging 17.1 points, 8.5 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 34.6 FanDuel points.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Thomas Bryant (back) ruled out Sunday for Washington April 10th, 2022
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford for inactive Kristaps Porzingis on Friday April 8th, 2022
- Deni Avdija starting for Washington on Friday in place of injured Kentavious Caldwell-Pope April 8th, 2022
- Kyle Kuzma (knee) out for Washington's final two games April 8th, 2022
- Washington's Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (rest) out for the rest of the season April 8th, 2022
- Wizards' Kristaps Porzingis (injury maintenance) out for the rest of the season April 8th, 2022