Bojan Bogdanovic starting for Jazz on Thursday, Juan Hernangomez coming off the bench
Utah Jazz guard/forward Bojan Bogdanovic is in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Bogdanovic will return to the starting lineup on Thursday with Juan Hernangomez moving back to the bench. Our models expect him to play 30.20 minutes against the Lakers.
Bogdanovic's Thursday projection includes 17.2 points, 3.9 rebounds, 1.9 assists, and 24.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,000.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Donovan Mitchell (hamstring) expects to be fine for Jazz Game 6 April 26th, 2022
- Trent Forrest (foot) out again for Jazz in Game 2 April 17th, 2022
- Willy Hernangomez coming off Utah's bench in Game 1 April 16th, 2022