Rudy Gobert (leg) starting for Jazz on Tuesday; Eric Paschall back to bench
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert is in the lineup Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Gobert is returning to the court Tuesday after a brief absence due to a right lower leg contusion. Now that he's been cleared to play, he'll obviously start, sending Eric Paschall back to a bench role.
Our models project Gobert for 13.5 points, 14.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 41.3 FanDuel points across 33.2 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) out for Game 6 on Friday April 29th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) questionable for Friday's Game 6 April 29th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) confident in Tuesday status April 19th, 2022