LeBron James (ankle) out Tuesday night for Los Angeles
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James will not play Tuesday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
James rolled his ankle very badly on Sunday. After entering the day with a doubtful tag due to a sprained left ankle, the star wing has been ruled out of action versus Luka Doncic and Co. Expect Stanley Johnson to step back into a starting role, and Carmelo Anthony should also see added work.
The Lakers are 6-13 without LeBron James this year, averaging 108.5 points per game versus 112.6 with him.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022