Lakers' LeBron James suffers painful ankle injury
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James suffered an ankle injury during a 116-108 loss to the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday.
James still scored 39 points with 9 boards, 5 assists, a block, and 7 triples in 42 minutes of action, but he said afterward that his ankle felt "horrible" after finishing the game on it. He was able to walk gingerly to his postgame interview without crutches, so for now, consider James questionable for Tuesday's matchup with the Dallas Mavericks. The Lakers currently sit 1.0 game ahead of the San Antonio Spurs for the final spot in the play-in tournament.
LeBron scored 56.3 FanDuel points in 41.6 minutes on Sunday and he is averaging 61.2 FanDuel points over his last four games. numberFire's models currently project LeBron for 30.2 minutes and 42.2 FanDuel points on Tuesday versus Dallas.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022