Julius Randle (quad) ruled out Tuesday for Knicks
New York Knicks power forward Julius Randle (quad) has been ruled out for Tuesday versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Randle will be inactive for the first time since January 2. The Knicks are on the front end of a back-to-back, so it's possible this is more of a rest day for Randle. Obi Toppin started in place of Randle last time and he played 45 minutes while scoring 19 points with 6 boards, 6 assists, a steal, 2 blocks, and a pair of triples. He figures to draw the start on Tuesday, and there should also be more shot opportunities for Evan Fournier and Alec Burks. Jericho Sims and R.J. Barrett could also benefit from Randle's absence.
Fournier is now numberFire's top point-per-dollar value on Tuesday's four-game slate. He has a $4,800 salary and our models project him for 31.1 FanDuel points.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Immanuel Quickley starting for Knicks Sunday in place of injured RJ Barrett April 10th, 2022
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) out again for Knicks on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Miles McBride (knee) out for Orlando Sunday night April 10th, 2022
- Quentin Grimes (knee) ruled out Sunday for Magic April 10th, 2022
- RJ Barrett (knee) officially out Sunday for New York April 9th, 2022
- Quentin Grimes (knee) questionable for Knicks on Sunday April 9th, 2022