James Harden (injury recovery) will not suit up for 76ers Monday
Philadelphia 76ers starter James Harden (injury recovery) will not play in Monday's game against the Miami Heat.
Harden will sit out tonight's game against the Heat as the 76ers head into the second leg of their back-to-back. The veteran has played over 35 minutes in all but one of his games with Philadelphia so far this season, so it is not surprising that the team has decided to rest him tonight.
Harden's play has remained strong all season long, and has even taken an arguable step forward since joining the 76ers. He's averaging 22.4 points, 7 rebounds, and 10.5 assists per game with his new team, and his turnovers per game have dropped from 4.8 with the Brooklyn Nets, to 3.4 with Philly. Furkan Korkmaz started for the team the last time Harden sat out.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Danny Green (knee) out for remainder of Sixers' Thursday Game 6 matchup May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Matisse Thybulle (foot) active on Thursday May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) available for Thursday's Game 6 May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Matisse Thybulle (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Thursday May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face, thumb) available for Game 5 on Tuesday May 10th, 2022