Hamidou Diallo (finger) still out Monday for Pistons
Detroit Pistons guard Hamidou Diallo will not play Monday in the team's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Diallo is dealing with an avulsion fracture in his finger, and as a result, he has been ruled out for another game. It's unclear when he'll return to the court.
In 58 games this season, Diallo is averaging 11.0 points, 4.8 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 22.2 FanDuel points.
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Frank Jackson starting for Detroit Sunday in place of Cade Cunningham April 10th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) ruled out Sunday for Pistons April 10th, 2022
- Cory Joseph (back) out again Sunday for Pistons April 9th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Pistons' Cory Joseph (back) out on Friday April 8th, 2022