Cavaliers' Lamar Stevens starting again Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Lamar Stevens is in the starting lineup again on Wednesday versus the Philadelphia 76ers.
Stevens started on Monday in place of Dean Wade (knee), who had been starting in place of Jarrett Allen (finger). He only played 13 minutes and scored 5 points with 4 boards. Kevin Love logged 18 minutes off the bench and scored 13 points with 9 rebounds.
numberFire’s models project Stevens for 15.1 minutes and 10.8 FanDuel points, and he has a $3,500 salary on Wednesday’s 12-game slate.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Cleveland's Isaac Okoro coming off the bench on Friday April 15th, 2022
- Cavaliers starting Jarrett Allen (finger) on Friday, Isaac Okoro to bench April 15th, 2022
- Cleveland's Jarrett Allen (finger) will play in Friday's matchup against Atlanta April 15th, 2022
- Cleveland's Jarrett Allen (finger) questionable for Friday's matchup against Atlanta April 14th, 2022
- Jarrett Allen (finger) to miss Cavaliers' play-in game Tuesday April 11th, 2022
- Moses Brown playing with Cleveland's second unit on Friday April 8th, 2022