Boris Diaw expected to play 15 to 20 minutes for Spurs
San Antonio Spurs forward/center Boris Diaw (groin) is only expected to play 15 to 20 minutes Wednesday versus the Dallas Mavericks.
With LaMarcus Aldridge, Tim Duncan and David West all set to spend Wednesday's regular-season finale on the sidelines, and Diaw with a minutes limit, Boban Marjonovic and Matt Bonner could earn some quality minutes tonight. Marjonovic is someone to consider as a punt play in DFS.
Marjanovic is one of our top value plays for Wednesday's DFS slate, with our models projecting him to finish with 16.0 points, 10.4 rebounds and 1.3 blocks in 29.0 minutes of action. He's earned a 4.5 nERD on the year, ranking 36th in the league, while averaging 8.9 minutes per contest through 53 games. We currently give the Spurs a 28.8 percent chance to win the NBA championship, which is second highest and barely behind the Golden State Warriors (28.9 percent).
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Omar Narvaez in Brewers' Sunday lineup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) ruled out for Game 1 Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not travel to Phoenix for the start of the Western Conference Finals June 19th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Woj: Jazz's Mike Conley (hamstring) could return Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) heading toward GTD for Jazz Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021