LaMarcus Aldridge (hip) out for Nets Tuesday
LaMarcus Aldridge will not play in the Brooklyn Nets' Tuesday game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Aldridge is dealing with a hip injury and will not play in Tuesday's game against the Hornets.
While the 36 year has had his playing time scaled back this season with the Nets, he is still posting decent efficiency, with 21.3 points, 8.8 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per 36 minutes. Nicolas Claxton should see an increased role in the rotation with Aldridge sidelined.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Woj: Brooklyn's Ben Simmons (back) 'expected to need 3-to-4 months to make a full recovery on back surgery' May 4th, 2022
- Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest April 24th, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) available in Game 3 for Brooklyn on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) questionable Saturday for Brooklyn in Game 3 April 22nd, 2022
- Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup April 21st, 2022
- Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut April 20th, 2022