Spurs' starters officially ruled out for finale against Dallas
San Antonio Spurs forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge, forward/center Tim Duncan, point guard Tony Parker and guard/forward Kawhi Leonard will all be rested for Wednesday's game versus the Dallas Mavericks.
Aldridge hurt his finger again on Tuesday, so it's far from surprising to see him earn a rest day with the No. 2 seed out West all locked up for San Antonio. David West is also going to be rested Wednesday night, so there will be a ton of minutes available for guys like Boban Marjanovic, Matt Bonner and Boris Diaw.
Marjanovic is our preferred play for Wednesday's DFS slate, with our models projecting him to finish with 16.0 points, 10.4 rebounds and 1.3 blocks in 29.0 minutes of action. He's earned a 4.5 nERD on the year, ranking 36th in the league, while averaging 8.9 minutes per contest through 53 games.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Jakob Poeltl (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Drew Eubanks back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray starting for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Devin Vassell back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Lonnie Walker (quad) will play for Spurs on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) available for Spurs on Sunday afternoon May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) questionable for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021