Andre Drummond (knee) questionable Tuesday for Nets
Brooklyn Nets forward/center Andre Drummond (knee) is questionable to play on Tuesday versus the Toronto Raptors.
Drummond injured his knee during Monday's blowout loss to the Raptors, but he was able to return to the contest. The Nets still might decide to hold the big man out on the second leg of a back-to-back. LaMarcus Aldridge, Nic Claxton, Day'ron Sharpe, and Blake Griffin should see more playing time if Drummond is ruled out for Tuesday's rematch.
numberFire’s models project Drummond for 23.5 minutes and 29.3 FanDuel points, and he has a $6,700 salary on Tuesday’s six-game slate.
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Woj: Brooklyn's Ben Simmons (back) 'expected to need 3-to-4 months to make a full recovery on back surgery' May 4th, 2022
- Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest April 24th, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) available in Game 3 for Brooklyn on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) questionable Saturday for Brooklyn in Game 3 April 22nd, 2022
- Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup April 21st, 2022
- Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut April 20th, 2022