Thunder's Lu Dort (shoulder) remains out on Friday
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Lu Dort (shoulder) will not play in Friday's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Dort will miss his fourth straight game with a left shoulder ailment. Expect Tre Mann to play an increased offensive role against a Pacers' team ranked 26th in defensive rating.
Mann's current projection includes 12.0 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Thunder acquire JaMychal Green from Nuggets via trade June 13th, 2022
- Tre Mann (hamstring) out again for Thunder on Friday April 7th, 2022
- Thunder's Tre Mann (hamstring) ruled out again Wednesday April 6th, 2022
- Thunder's Jaylen Hoard starting on Tuesday, Aleksej Pokusevski coming off the bench April 5th, 2022
- Aaron Wiggins coming off the bench for Thunder on Tuesday April 5th, 2022
- Aleksej Pokusevski shifting to Thunder second unit versus Trail Blazers April 5th, 2022