Shai Gilgeous-Alexander playing in Thunder second leg Friday
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander will play in the second leg of a back-to-back on Friday against the Indiana Pacers, per head coach Mark Daigneault.
Gilgeous-Alexander returned from an ankle injury on Thursday and played 35 minutes in his first game since January 28. He scored a game-high 32 points on 13-of-22 field goals and added 2 rebounds with 5 assists. Gilgeous-Alexander will be out there again on Friday for the second leg of the Thunder's back-to-back. Lu Dort (shoulder), Kenrich Williams (knee), and Ty Jerome (hip) will all remain sidelined.
numberFire’s models project SGA for 32.1 minutes and 39.0 FanDuel points, and he has an $8,900 salary on Friday’s nine-game slate.
- Raimel Tapia in Blue Jays' lineup Saturday August 13th, 2022
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Thunder acquire JaMychal Green from Nuggets via trade June 13th, 2022
- Tre Mann (hamstring) out again for Thunder on Friday April 7th, 2022
- Thunder's Tre Mann (hamstring) ruled out again Wednesday April 6th, 2022
- Thunder's Jaylen Hoard starting on Tuesday, Aleksej Pokusevski coming off the bench April 5th, 2022
- Aaron Wiggins coming off the bench for Thunder on Tuesday April 5th, 2022
- Aleksej Pokusevski shifting to Thunder second unit versus Trail Blazers April 5th, 2022