Drew Eubanks starting for Blazers Thursday in place of injured Jusuf Nurkic
Portland Trail Blazers forward Drew Eubanks will start Thursday in the team's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Eubanks started the year with the Spurs, though he ended up on the buyout market after being dealt to Toronto at the deadline. He landed in Portland, and with Jusuf Nurkic set to miss at least four weeks due to plantar fasciitis, the 25-year-old center will immediately start.
Our models currently project Eubanks for 7.6 points, 5.3 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 18.9 FanDuel points across 17.4 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- Reggie Perry starting for Blazers Sunday in place of Drew Eubanks April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown coming off Blazers' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Didi Louzada starting for Blazers on Sunday; Greg Brown to bench April 10th, 2022
- CJ Elleby (illness) available Sunday for Portland April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown (ankle) available for Blazers Sunday night April 10th, 2022