Trail Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic (plantar fasciitis) out at least 4 weeks
Portland Trail Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic will be out for at least the next four weeks with left foot plants fasciitis.
Nurkic will be out until at least the end of March. Trendon Watford and Drew Eubanks are expected to cover most of the minutes at center while Nurkic is sidelined. The Trail Blazers upgraded Watford from a two-way contract to a four-year deal earlier this week and they signed Eubanks to a 10-day contract.
numberFire’s models project Watford for 25.2 minutes and 24.2 FanDuel points, and he has a $3,500 salary on Thursday’s seven-game slate.
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) listed as questionable for Warriors' Game 6 Finals injury report June 15th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- Reggie Perry starting for Blazers Sunday in place of Drew Eubanks April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown coming off Blazers' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Didi Louzada starting for Blazers on Sunday; Greg Brown to bench April 10th, 2022
- CJ Elleby (illness) available Sunday for Portland April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown (ankle) available for Blazers Sunday night April 10th, 2022