Milwaukee's Wesley Matthews (toe) out versus Pacers
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Wesley Matthews (toe) has been ruled out for Tuesday versus the Indiana Pacers.
Matthews played 18 scoreless minutes on Monday, but Milwaukee will make him sit for the second leg of the back-to-back. That could result in more playing time for Jordan Nwora and Lindell Wigginton off the bench. The Bucks signed DeAndre' Bembry on Tuesday afternoon, and if he's available to play, they may want to see how the new guy fits in with the second unit.
numberFire’s models project Nwora for 21.1 minutes and 17.8 FanDuel points, and he has a $3,500 salary on Tuesday’s seven-game slate. Wigginton has the same salary and he's projected for 19.7 FanDuel points over 22.1 minutes.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022