LaMarcus Aldridge (ankle) unlikely to play Saturday for Nets
Brooklyn Nets forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge (ankle) will not play on Saturday versus the Miami Heat, per head coach Steve Nash.
Aldridge will be unavailable for a seventh straight contest, but the Nets previously said they expect the veteran to return before the All-Star break. Nicolas Claxton has been sidelined by a hamstring injury, so Blake Griffin and Day'Ron Sharpe may be asked to hold it down in the frontcourt again for Brooklyn on Saturday.
Blake is averaging 23.2 minutes and 25.4 FanDuel points per game over the last six games without Aldridge. Sharpe is averaging 14.2 minutes and 16.0 FanDuel points in that stretch.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Woj: Brooklyn's Ben Simmons (back) 'expected to need 3-to-4 months to make a full recovery on back surgery' May 4th, 2022
- Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest April 24th, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) available in Game 3 for Brooklyn on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) questionable Saturday for Brooklyn in Game 3 April 22nd, 2022
- Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup April 21st, 2022
- Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut April 20th, 2022