Clippers' Ivica Zubac (calf) questionable Monday
Los Angeles Clippers center Ivica Zubac (calf) is questionable to play on Monday versus the Indiana Pacers.
The Clippers are on the second leg of a back-to-back and playing their fifth game in seven days, so it wouldn't be surprising if Zubac is ruled out. Isaiah Hartenstein could fill in as the starting center and there would also be a larger role for Serge Ibaka.
numberFire’s models project Zubac for 23.0 minutes and 22.5 FanDuel points, and he has a $5,900 salary on Monday’s eight-game slate.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Clippers starting Terance Mann for inactive Paul George (health protocols) on Friday April 15th, 2022
- Luke Kennard (hamstring) ruled out for Clippers' Friday matchup against Pelicans April 15th, 2022
- Paul George out for Clippers Friday due to health protocols April 15th, 2022
- Luke Kennard (hamstring) listed as questionable on Clippers' Friday injury report April 14th, 2022
- Clippers' Luke Kennard (hamstring) uncertain for Friday April 14th, 2022
- Robert Covington coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday April 12th, 2022