Desmond Bane (health protocols) questionable for Grizzlies on Wednesday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Desmond Bane is considered questionable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
A report came out that Bane had cleared the NBA's COVID-19 health and safety protocols. But on the team's initial injury report for Wednesday's tilt, he is listed questionable due to protocols. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
Our models currently project Bane for 15.9 points, 4.6 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 28.3 FanDuel points across 31.9 minutes of action.
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Grizzlies' Steven Adams starting at center on Wednesday May 11th, 2022
- Ziaire Williams to come off Grizzlies' bench Monday May 9th, 2022
- Dillon Brooks starting for Memphis Monday; Ziaire Williams to come off bench May 9th, 2022
- Grizzlies' Tyus Jones starting for injured Ja Morant (knee) for Game 4 Monday May 9th, 2022
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (knee) out Monday; Tyus Jones to start Game 4 May 9th, 2022
- Ja Morant (knee) doubtful for Grizzlies on Monday in Game 4 May 9th, 2022