Domantas Sabonis (ankle) to miss "a few games" for Indiana
Indiana Pacers forward Domantas Sabonis will miss at least "a few games" for the team, according to head coach Rick Carlisle.
Sabonis was previously ruled out for Thursday night's game against Golden State due to a sprained left ankle. But now, it seems as though his absence will extend for a few games, likely a week or more. Expect increased minutes for Goga Bitadze and Oshae Brissett, among others, in Sabonis' absence.
In 44 games this season, Sabonis is averaging 19.0 points, 11.9 rebounds, 4.9 rebounds and 41.8 FanDuel points.
- Celtics' Al Horford clears protocols, officially active Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Derrick White (personal) ruled out Thursday for Celtics May 19th, 2022
- Al Horford (protocols) upgraded for Celtics on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Al Horford (health protocols) doubtful for Celtics' Thursday Game 2 May 18th, 2022
- Kyle Lowry (hamstring) out again for Miami on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) questionable for Game 2 on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- Kings' Alex Len (back) ruled out for Sunday April 10th, 2022
- De'Aaron Fox (hand) still sidelined to end Kings' season April 10th, 2022
- Kings' Alex Len (back) out on Saturday April 8th, 2022
- Alex Len (back) out again Tuesday for Sacramento April 5th, 2022
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (hand) will not play Tuesday April 4th, 2022
- Alex Len (back) questionable for Kings Tuesday April 4th, 2022