Cory Joseph starting for Pistons on Wednesday in place of injured Killian Hayes (hip)
Detroit Pistons point guard Cory Joseph is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Joseph will get the start on Wednesday with Killian Hayes sidelined with a hip injury. Our models expect him to play 30.1 minutes against the Kings.
Joseph's Wednesday projection includes 9.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 4.8 assists, and 23.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,400.
- Marcus Smart (ankle) questionable Monday for Celtics' Game 4 May 22nd, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics in Game 4 on Monday May 22nd, 2022
- Jayson Tatum (shoulder) probable for Boston in Monday's Game 4 May 22nd, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) questionable for Heat's Game 4 Monday May 22nd, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (knee) questionable in Game 4 for Heat on Monday May 22nd, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) questionable for Miami's Monday game versus Celtics May 22nd, 2022
- Frank Jackson starting for Detroit Sunday in place of Cade Cunningham April 10th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) ruled out Sunday for Pistons April 10th, 2022
- Cory Joseph (back) out again Sunday for Pistons April 9th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Pistons' Cory Joseph (back) out on Friday April 8th, 2022