Joe Ingles starting for Utah on Wednesday in place of injured Donovan Mitchell (concussion)
Utah Jazz guard/forward Joe Ingles is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Houston Rockets.
Ingles will get the start on Wednesday with Donovan Mitchell sidelined in concussion protocol. Our models expect Ingles to play 29.2 minutes against the Rockets.
Ingles' Wednesday projection includes 10.4 points, 3.6 rebounds, 4.6 assists, and 23.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $3,700.
- Grant Williams playing with Boston's second unit on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Celtics starting Al Horford (health protocols) on Thursday, Grant Williams to bench May 19th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (foot) starting on Thursday for inactive Derrick White May 19th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (foot) available for Boston's Thursday Game 2 contest against Heat May 19th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) active for Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) will play in Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Reggie Perry starting for Blazers Sunday in place of Drew Eubanks April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown coming off Blazers' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Didi Louzada starting for Blazers on Sunday; Greg Brown to bench April 10th, 2022
- CJ Elleby (illness) available Sunday for Portland April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown (ankle) available for Blazers Sunday night April 10th, 2022
- Drew Eubanks (wrist) ruled out Sunday for Blazers April 10th, 2022