Jrue Holiday (ankle) GTD Wednesday for Bucks
Milwaukee Bucks point guard Jrue Holiday (ankle) will be a game-time decision on Wednesday versus the Memphis Grizzlies.
Bucks head coach Mike Budenholzer said Holiday will warm up ahead of Wednesday's game and see how he feels. The veteran guard missed the previous six contests. Wesley Matthews will likely shift back to the second unit if Holiday is cleared to play. There will also be reduced roles for Jordan Nwora and Donte DiVincenzo.
numberFire's models currently project Holiday for 33.2 minutes and 34.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday, and he has a $9,000 salary on the 13-game slate.
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Celtics starting Marcus Smart (ankle) on Wednesday, Derrick White to bench May 25th, 2022
- Derrick White playing second role for Boston on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) available for Miami on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) active for Celtics in Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Miami's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022