LeBron James (abdominal) listed probable again for Lakers on Wednesday
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James is considered probable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
James is dealing with a rectus abdominis strain. That should sound familiar, because he's been listed probable with the same ailment for over a month. Expect him to play through it on Wednesday, just like he always does.
Our models project James for 27.1 points, 8.2 rebounds, 7.8 assists and 52.4 FanDuel points across 38.0 minutes of action.
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Celtics starting Marcus Smart (ankle) on Wednesday, Derrick White to bench May 25th, 2022
- Derrick White playing second role for Boston on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) available for Miami on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) active for Celtics in Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Miami's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022