Paul George (elbow) out 'a few more weeks' for Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George (elbow) will remain out for a "few more weeks," reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
George hasn't played since December 22 and he has appeared in just two games since initially injuring his elbow on December 6. Marcus Morris, Terance Mann, Amir Coffey, Reggie Jackson, and other Clippers players should continue to benefit while George is out.
Morris is averaging 33.4 FanDuel points over the last two games and he is third on the Clippers this season with a 23.0% usage rate.
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Celtics starting Marcus Smart (ankle) on Wednesday, Derrick White to bench May 25th, 2022
- Derrick White playing second role for Boston on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) available for Miami on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) active for Celtics in Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Miami's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Clippers starting Terance Mann for inactive Paul George (health protocols) on Friday April 15th, 2022
- Luke Kennard (hamstring) ruled out for Clippers' Friday matchup against Pelicans April 15th, 2022
- Paul George out for Clippers Friday due to health protocols April 15th, 2022
- Luke Kennard (hamstring) listed as questionable on Clippers' Friday injury report April 14th, 2022
- Clippers' Luke Kennard (hamstring) uncertain for Friday April 14th, 2022
- Robert Covington coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday April 12th, 2022