Phoenix's Cam Johnson (ankle) probable for Monday's game against Spurs
Phoenix Suns small forward Cameron Johnson (ankle) is probable for Monday's contest against the San Antonio Spurs.
After a three-game absence, Johnson is on track to return against the Spurs. In expected 29.0 minutes, numberFire's models project Johnson to score 23.0 FanDuel points.
Johnson's projection includes 12.2 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Celtics starting Marcus Smart (ankle) on Wednesday, Derrick White to bench May 25th, 2022
- Derrick White playing second role for Boston on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) available for Miami on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) active for Celtics in Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Miami's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Suns' Torrey Craig (elbow) available Tuesday May 10th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) probable for Suns in Game 5 on Tuesday May 9th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) ruled out for Suns in Game 4 on Sunday May 8th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Sunday's Game 4 matchup against Dallas May 7th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) out for Friday's Game 3 contest against Mavericks May 6th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Phoenix's Friday Game 3 contest against Dallas May 6th, 2022