Nets' DeAndre Bembry (back spasms) late scratched Monday
Brooklyn Nets forward DeAndre Bembry (back spasms) has been scratched from Monday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Bembry is dealing with back spasms and will sit out Monday's game against the Cavs.
Bembry is averaging 10.4 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per 36 minutes so far this season and could have been in line for increased minutes with Kevin Durant (knee) sidelined.
- Max Strus (hamstring) questionable Saturday for Miami in Game 3 May 20th, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (knee) questionable for Heat in Saturday's Game 3 May 20th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Saturday May 20th, 2022
- Miami's Kyle Lowry (hamstring) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 May 20th, 2022
- Derrick White (personal) not listed on Boston's Saturday Game 3 injury report May 20th, 2022
- Caplan: Mavericks' Luka Doncic (illness) reportedly 'good to go' for Mavericks' Friday Game 2 matchup May 20th, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022