Bam Adebayo (thumb) questionable for Miami on Monday
Miami Heat center Bam Adebayo is considered questionable to play Monday in the team's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Adebayo has been out since November 29 due to a torn UCL in his thumb, but it seems as though he could be ready to make his long-awaited return to kick off a new week. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours. If Adebayo plays, Omer Yurtseven would be a candidate to return to the bench.
In 18 games this season, Adebayo is averaging 18.7 points, 10.2 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 37.1 FanDuel points.
- Celtics' Al Horford clears protocols, officially active Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Derrick White (personal) ruled out Thursday for Celtics May 19th, 2022
- Al Horford (protocols) upgraded for Celtics on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Al Horford (health protocols) doubtful for Celtics' Thursday Game 2 May 18th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (foot) probable for Thursday's Game 2 matchup against Miami May 18th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams starting game 1 on Tuesday in place of Al Horford (protocols) May 17th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) active for Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) will play in Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Kyle Lowry (hamstring) out again for Miami on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) questionable for Game 2 on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) questionable for Game 2 on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- Caleb Martin (ankle) available Tuesday night for Miami in Game 1 May 17th, 2022