Leandro Bolmaro (conditioning) questionable for Timberwolves on Monday
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Leandro Bolmaro is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Bolmaro has cleared the NBA's COVID-19 health and safety protocols, but he's not a lock to play just yet. He is listed questionable due to return to competition reconditioning.
In 23 games this season, Bolmaro is averaging 1.2 points, 1.5 rebounds and 3.9 FanDuel points.
- Grant Williams playing with Boston's second unit on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Celtics starting Al Horford (health protocols) on Thursday, Grant Williams to bench May 19th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (foot) starting on Thursday for inactive Derrick White May 19th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (foot) available for Boston's Thursday Game 2 contest against Heat May 19th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) active for Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) will play in Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) out for Game 6 on Friday April 29th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) questionable for Friday's Game 6 April 29th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) confident in Tuesday status April 19th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Timberwolves Tuesday April 18th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) available in Game 1 for Timberwolves April 16th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Saturday April 15th, 2022