LeBron James (abdominal) starting for Lakers on Saturday
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James will suit up Saturday in the team's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Once again, James was listed probable to play due to a rectus abdominis strain. And yet again, he has been cleared to play through it.
Our models project James for 31.7 points, 8.3 rebounds, 7.1 assists and 55.9 FanDuel points across 37.5 minutes of action.
- Marcus Smart (ankle) questionable Monday for Celtics' Game 4 May 22nd, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics in Game 4 on Monday May 22nd, 2022
- Jayson Tatum (shoulder) probable for Boston in Monday's Game 4 May 22nd, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) questionable for Heat's Game 4 Monday May 22nd, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (knee) questionable in Game 4 for Heat on Monday May 22nd, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) questionable for Miami's Monday game versus Celtics May 22nd, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022