Dwight Howard (knee) available, starting for Lakers Saturday; Trevor Ariza to bench
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Dwight Howard will start Saturday in the team's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Howard was listed questionable due to left knee soreness. However, he has been given the green light to take the court. He'll also immediately start, and Trevor Ariza will revert to a bench role.
Our models project Howard for 5.7 points, 6.9 rebounds and 17.5 FanDuel points across 15.0 minutes of action.
- Marcus Smart (ankle) questionable Monday for Celtics' Game 4 May 22nd, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics in Game 4 on Monday May 22nd, 2022
- Jayson Tatum (shoulder) probable for Boston in Monday's Game 4 May 22nd, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) questionable for Heat's Game 4 Monday May 22nd, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (knee) questionable in Game 4 for Heat on Monday May 22nd, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) questionable for Miami's Monday game versus Celtics May 22nd, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022