Timberwolves' Jaylen Nowell (ankle) inactive Thursday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Jaylen Nowell (ankle) is out for Thursday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Nowell was previously considered doubtful, so this isn't a surprise. Timberwolves head coach Chris Finch said the team is hopeful Nowell will be able to return for Sunday's game against the Golden State Warriors. Malik Beasley could pick up more minutes Thursday in place of Nowell.
numberFire's models project Beasley for 24.9 minutes and 21.4 FanDuel points on Thursday. He has a $4,000 salary on the five-game slate.
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Celtics starting Marcus Smart (ankle) on Wednesday, Derrick White to bench May 25th, 2022
- Derrick White playing second role for Boston on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) available for Miami on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) active for Celtics in Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Miami's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) out for Game 6 on Friday April 29th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) questionable for Friday's Game 6 April 29th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) confident in Tuesday status April 19th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Timberwolves Tuesday April 18th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) available in Game 1 for Timberwolves April 16th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Saturday April 15th, 2022