Joel Embiid (rib) questionable for 76ers Wednesday night
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid is considered questionable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Embiid was scratched very late on Monday due to rib soreness, and now, his status is firmly up in the air for Wednesday night's tilt. Keep a close eye out for updates ahead of the 7 p.m. ET tipoff. Should Embiid sit again, Dwight Howard would likely remain in the starting five down low.
Our models project Embiid for 24.3 points, 10.8 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 46.1 FanDuel points across 32.0 minutes of action.
- Anthony Davis (foot) probable for Lakers' Thursday contest February 1st, 2023
- Lakers' Patrick Beverley (knee) probable on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Yuta Watanable (back) available for Nets' Wednesday contest against Boston February 1st, 2023
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Miami's Victor Oladipo (ankle) questionable on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Josh Richardson (knee) expected back for Spurs Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (foot) questionable for Wednesday's game versus Magic January 31st, 2023
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (foot) cleared to play versus Magic Monday January 30th, 2023
- Joel Embiid (foot) questionable Monday for Philadelphia January 29th, 2023
- Joel Embiid (foot) available for 76ers on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (foot) questionable on Saturday January 27th, 2023
- 76ers' Montrezl Harrell coming off the bench on Wednesday January 25th, 2023