Nicolas Batum (reconditioning) questionable for Clippers Wednesday night
Los Angeles Clippers guard/forward Nicolas Batum is considered questionable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Batum has been out since November 19 due to the NBA's COVID-19 health and safety protocols. However, he has a chance of suiting up Wednesday night. He's listed as questionable due to return to court re-conditioning, so keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours. Luke Kennard would likely revert to a bench role should Batum play.
Our models project Batum for 8.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 21.1 FanDuel points across 26.5 minutes of action.
- Miami's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) active on Friday May 27th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday May 27th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) ruled out for Heat in Game 6 Friday night May 27th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) limited participation at Heat shootaround May 27th, 2022
- Charania: Golden State's Gary Payton II (elbow) expected to return during Finals May 27th, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (knee) good to go Friday for Heat May 27th, 2022
- Clippers starting Terance Mann for inactive Paul George (health protocols) on Friday April 15th, 2022
- Luke Kennard (hamstring) ruled out for Clippers' Friday matchup against Pelicans April 15th, 2022
- Paul George out for Clippers Friday due to health protocols April 15th, 2022
- Luke Kennard (hamstring) listed as questionable on Clippers' Friday injury report April 14th, 2022
- Clippers' Luke Kennard (hamstring) uncertain for Friday April 14th, 2022
- Robert Covington coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday April 12th, 2022