Harrison Barnes (foot) to be GTD for Kings Wednesday
Sacramento Kings forward Harrison Barnes (foot) will be a game-time decision on Wednesday against the Orlando Magic, per head coach Alvin Gentry.
Barnes missed the past five games, but he returned to practice on Monday and seems to have avoided a setback. Moe Harkless (knee) will also be a game-time decision after missing the last four contests. Chimezie Metu, Marvin Bagley, and Terence Davis figure to lose playing time if Barnes and Harkless are cleared.
numberFire's models project Barnes for 30.7 FanDuel points over 34.8 minutes on Wednesday. Metu is averaging 26.6 FanDuel points over the last five games with Barnes sidelined.
- Duane Washington Jr. coming off the bench for Pacers on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon starting on Wednesday, Duane Washington Jr. coming off the bench January 19th, 2022
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (Achilles) available on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Pistons' Kelly Olynyk (knee) available on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Cory Joseph starting for Pistons on Wednesday in place of injured Killian Hayes (hip) January 19th, 2022
- Lakers' LeBron James (abdominal) available on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Kings' Chimezie Metu coming off the bench on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (shoulder) starting for Kings on Wednesday; Chimezie Metu back to bench January 19th, 2022
- Tristan Thompson (illness) not listed on injury report for Sacramento on Wednesday January 18th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (shoulder) not listed on Sacramento's Wednesday injury report against Pistons January 18th, 2022
- De'Aaron Fox ejected Sunday for Kings after Flagrant 2 foul January 16th, 2022
- Damian Jones (conditioning) available for Kings on Sunday January 16th, 2022