DeMar DeRozan (protocols) ruled out again Wednesday for Bulls
Chicago Bulls guard/forward DeMar DeRozan (protocols) will not travel for Wednesday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
DeRozan will miss a second straight game on Wednesday. He will remain in league protocols for at least 10 days or until he produces two negative tests within a 24-hour period. Ayo Dosunmu should continue to start while DeRozan is out. Derrick Jones Jr. and Troy Brown are in line for additional minutes.
Dosunmu scored 30.2 FanDuel points over 41.9 minutes on Monday in his first career start. Nikola Vucevic led the Bulls with a 33.4% usage rate and Zach Lavine was second at 31.1%.
- Miami's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) active on Friday May 27th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday May 27th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) ruled out for Heat in Game 6 Friday night May 27th, 2022
- Tyler Herro (groin) limited participation at Heat shootaround May 27th, 2022
- Charania: Golden State's Gary Payton II (elbow) expected to return during Finals May 27th, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (knee) good to go Friday for Heat May 27th, 2022
- Chicago's Javonte Green starting for Zach LaVine (health protocols) on Wednesday April 27th, 2022
- Bulls starting Ayo Dosunmu for inactive Alex Caruso (concussion) on Wednesday April 27th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (concussion) unavailable Wednesday for Bulls April 27th, 2022
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (protocols) ruled out Wednesday for Game 5 April 27th, 2022
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (health protocols) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 26th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (concussion protocols) questionable for Bulls in Wednesday's Game 5 April 26th, 2022